Finance Manager , Dubai (Associate Director)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates Dubai Dubai AE
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of Singapore
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
Responsible for the overall direction and control of the Finance services for the DIFC Branch. It comprises the following activities (but is not limited to) such as Account Payables, Finance Administration, Regulatory Reporting, Tax Reporting, Internal Reporting, and Project Management to support the Finance Transformation. The role requires strong coordination between the headquarter, the DIFC branch, and external auditors.
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Finance Manager !
~At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
- Account Payables, Finance Administration and Internal Reporting:
- Management and oversee of day to day activities of accounts payable, e.g. supervise payment database management, perform checker role for payments & cost allocations, oversee reconciliation and expenses reporting
- Responsible for the banking relationship with service provider (including payroll support, cash and cheque management, petty cash, etc...)
- Coordinate and ensure with head office Finance accurate reporting
- Expenses process management by performing the role of checker (including travel expenses, gift and entertainment expenses, telephone bills processing, etc…) – with adherence to expenses policy
- Act as cost gatekeeper and highlight areas where costs can be controlled
2. Regulatory Reporting & Tax Reporting
- Ensure accurate regulatory reporting by liaising with financial auditors for branch financials
- Coordinate and manage quarterly, semi-annually and annual returns
- Coordinate with head office Finance for accurate tax VAT reporting including new VAT requirements, new VAT reporting and VAT payments with the FTA
- Supervise VAT database management to ensure appropriate tracking of all output/input payment reporting
3. Project Management
- Enhance current service provider support by implementing changes
- Support the transfer pricing methodology project
- Develop new expenses control policy
- You are degree qualified with at least 7-10 years’ experience in UAE, preferably with VAT experience
- You are a driven self-starter who is delivery focused and possess strong analytical skills.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and are able to adapt to various demands in a diverse culture.