- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 19 Apr 19
As a member of the Finance org, the Treasury Analyst will contribute to the Company's capital strategy, driving Tradeweb's core Treasury operations, including global liquidity management, cash investment, foreign exchange risk management, free cash flow forecasting, and Sarbanes-Oxley (\"SOX\") compliance.
- Outline and develop metrics of superior balance sheet management.
- Manage cash movements and funding needs across all management entities.
- Develop cash flow forecasting models that will be used to actively manage and optimize working capital.
- Analyze, monitor, and hedge foreign exchange exposures.
- Forecast all cash payments for any potential shortfalls or surpluses to be re-invested.
- Support/execute ad-hoc requests/inquiries to senior management and aid in decision-making process.
- Build close links with other key stakeholders across Legal, Operations and Technology.
- Implement control procedures around making payments and devising appropriate internal management reporting of Treasury positions and performance.
- Review Treasury internal controls to assure SOX compliance.
- 3-5 years' experience of core Treasury experience.
- A structured, linear thinker with strong intellectual capacity and quantitative skills.
- A reliable source of knowledge, market intelligence and ideas.
- Experience working with an international company.
- Must be capable of presenting oral and written communications in a well-organized and compelling manner and be comfortable working with executive management.
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.