Trading Application Support / Software Engineer /DevOps
As a Trading Application Support Consutant you will work for our client (long term mission).
EXPERIENCE IN Finance, Scripting, UNIX, Network, Python and Application Support is a MUST.
Good communication skill is also mandatory.
The bank is a leading player with 12,000 professionals in over 40 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific. It tailors solutions for issuers and investors by capitalizing on its worldwide expertise in investment banking, global finance, and global markets.
The IT departement role is to partner with the bank's businesses in delivering IT services and solutions, ensuring high quality production services, and facilitating entry to new markets, compliance with regulatory needs, growth in business volumes, and operational efficiency improvements in our overall front to back processing environment.
- Participate in the support of Equity Derivatives systems in across the America’s region
- Bring expertise (technical and functional) of Equity Derivatives systems, in order to develop other team members across the region and provide assistance to Front Office users (Traders, Sales, Risk Managers, Middle Offices)
- Monitor actively the systems and document procedures and processes - Develop new monitoring tools when required
- Be the first point of contact of the Front Office for projects, level 1 and 2 support (enhancement, bug fix, request, incident)
- Participate in the Test and Roll-out of Trading applications (new version or software update)
- Propose solutions, drive changes that address recurring problems and workloads.
- Bachelor or Master degree level, Engineering school, with IT specialization.
- International experience is a plus.
- minimum of 3 years working experience in IT or finance related sectors.
- Oriented object programmation Python is a must / C#, JAVA, C++, etc. is a plus
- OS: Unix and NT
- Scripting languages: Python, VB.Net (VBscript, VBA), Unix & MS-DOS shells (bash, cmd,…), Perl
- Familiarity with batch jobs (crontab, autosys, ..)
- Database: MySql, Oracle
- Stocks and Derivatives products (Options, Warrants, Futures, Index, ETFs,…).
- American markets (Primary Exchanges and ECNs)
- Must be able to handle pressure
- Must be passionate, determined, and have intellectual curiosity
- Must have the ability and desire to work collaboratively
- Must have the flexibility to experiment with new solutions and the determination to test assumptions and conventional methods
- Must have a thorough understanding of what client service is and a strong commitment to ensure they provide solid client service
- ITIL Certification is a plus
Quanteam is an independent Financial Markets consulting company created in Paris in 2007 employing +750 consultants based in Paris, New-York, Chicago, Montreal, London, Brussels, and Casablanca.
We deliver business consulting and systems integration and outsourcing across the finance industry. Today, we have teams engaged on projects with Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Private Banks, and providers of Investor Services. We cover all kind of financial products, such as Equity derivatives, Fixed Income or Loans. We focus our activities on Front, Middle and Back offices activities, Risk, Compliance and Finance services.
We help the people running the business, operations and technology functions of famous financial organizations (HSBC, SGCIB and BNP Paribas) to improve their performance by helping them to predict, prepare for and manage change.
We offer 4 kinds of opportunity as below:
- Operational/business advisory : quantitative analyst, IT Quant, Risk management (credit, market and counterparty risks), banking regulations (Basel III, Solvency II, FATCA, EMIR, DFA…), Structuring and pricing, valuation, performance analysis, organizational transformation and process optimization.
- IT advisory : Business Analyst, IT development and IT support for trading applications (Sophis, Murex, Summit Calypso), electronic platforms (Horizon, Ion) and market data providers (Bloomberg, Reuters), Project Manager Office, Project Manager IT.
- Operations advisory : back & middle office
- Digital transformation: BI, Big Data, New web technologies, Embedded applications, Connected objects, Project Management