Quantitative Model Review Analyst
- Competitive Base & Bonus
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Ashton Lane Group
- 15 Mar 19
Support the model review of cleared derivatives products for a leading financial services organization
- Perform validation on conceptual model assessment and implementation, input data validation, back testing and benchmark testing.
- Review of technical papers on capital, margin and pricing models.
- Identify model limitations and evaluate the materiality.
- Assist the team in providing guidance regarding improvements in model design, implementation, output reporting, documentation and governance.
- Evaluate model changes upon notification, perform testing on the changes, update the documentation and reconfirm model approval.
- Assist in the ongoing monitoring of approved capital and margin models as a technical expert and provide ongoing assistance to the risk management team with due diligence inquiries involving collateral disputes.
- 3+ years’ quantitative, model validation, risk management experience within financial services or commodity or energy firm or regulatory agency
- Detailed knowledge of OTC derivatives and underlying markets, pricing models, sensitivities and valuation methods
- Experience with model review and documentation preferable
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with Dodd-Frank regulations
- Advanced degree in economics, finance, mathematics, statistics or related field
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”