- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 19 Feb 19
Tradeweb's Accounting department is responsible for establishing and documenting internal accounting policies, the monthly accounting close, management of reporting processes, calculating and recording revenues and expenses according to GAAP. The department also holds the responsibility of the timely review and issuance of monthly invoices, recoding payments against those invoices (receivables), payroll, and the processing of expense requisitions/purchase orders associated with our Accounts Payable function.
- Review, update, and to the extent necessary document internal accounting policies
- Take responsibility for analysis and technical accounting issues and prepare GAAP analyses memos for accounting issues including revenue recognition associated with new transactions and new products as well as executive compensation.
- Assist in the preparation and review of SEC financial statement filings
- Take lead on implementing new accounting initiatives including: purchase accounting, review of leases, review of revenue contracts
- Assist the business sectors and corporate functions in assessing the impact of accounting standards to the business
- Actively participate in special projects as they arise
- 4-8 years of either public accounting or a mix of public/private experience
- CPA required
- Experience working in accounting research, implementation, and documentation
- Expert understanding of current U.S. GAAP, IFRS and FASB technical pronouncements
- Experience in the preparation or review of SEC financial filings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.