- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
NodeJS Back-End Developer
Location: New York, NY, USA
- Develop applications from ground up using a modern technology stack such as Node.js, Python, Aws API Gateway, AWS Lambda
- Work comfortably in multiple traditional databases (Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres)
- Take ownership of stories and interpret business requirements for these stories
- Provide feedback on requirements from a technical perspective, and provide estimates for user stories and tasks.
- Provide input into technical design, at the story and/or module level.
- Comply with coding standards.
- Work well with people - technical counterparts, product managers and outside partners. Working well in the team is essential for product success.
- Willing to be hands-on in research and developing innovative solutions to improve the product.
- At least 6 years of software development experience.
- Relevant degree required
- Experience with cloud based infrastructures (AWS, Azure) and software development across the stack (Node.js, React, Python, Postgres, SQL, Git)
- Experience with Microservices/Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with B2B Software
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.