Middle Office Associate
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Northbound Executive Search
- 04 Mar 19
Our client is an expanding global hedge fund located in midtown, currently seeking middle office candidates for their fixed income desk. This role will be a soup to nuts type dealing with the PM’s and traders closely but also dealing with the operations functionality. Ideal candidates will have 3-8 years of fixed income experience (bond products, treasuries, mortgage and asset-backed securities, and loans) and experience at a hedge fund, asset manager, or top sell side institution.
This role could be a team member or team leader type of role. The organization is flat but the determination will made based on who they are hiring. There is definitely management potential from this role & also mobility from this group.
- Oversee trade flow – processing, settlements, PnL, and confirmations
- Manage cash and position reconciliations
- Manage settlement fails, coordinate with custodian and counterparties to resolve issues
- Identify process gaps, develop solutions, and provide commentary around efficiency metrics
- Collaboration on process and division enhancement projects