Institutional Sales - Asset Management
- Base Salary Plus Bonus
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 May 19
A top-tier institutional asset management firm in midtown Manhattan is currently looking to hire an Institutional Sales professional who has 5 - 10+ years of institutional sales experience raising capital for global investment products. This is a great opportunity to work in a small, collaborative group while reporting directly to the Head of Sales.
- Raise capital from US institutions including pensions for global investment products.
- Initiate research to target potential investors for business development and attend investor meetings.
- Create, customize and review presentations, fact sheets, marketing materials and questionnaires.
- Maintain CRM data post investor meetings. Help build and support marketing campaigns by using existing CRM contacts and identifying potential investors.
- Complete Requests for Proposals and Due Diligence Questionnaires.
- Update client reports monthly / quarterly.
- Schedule and arrange conference calls, client meetings, road shows and investor events.
- 5 - 10+ years of institutional sales experience within the asset management industry
- Strong understanding of institutional investors and / or intermediary channels.
- Knowledge of international investment strategies and benchmarks.