Data Quality Senior Manager- Data Tracing Quality Assurance Team, VP (Buffalo, NY)
The Document Sourcing Quality Assurance lead for ICG is a position responsible for working and leading other Data Tracing Quality Assurance team members to perform actual regulatory sample testing on the documents which have been retrieved by the Document Sourcing team. Which is an exercise to meet regulatory response commitments throughout the year. Some of the day-to-day will be project management of each cycle and implementing iterative improvements to the validation including building a knowledge base of which documents to be sourced for different products. In addition you will provide product level expertise to improve the efficiency of the current Document Sourcing process as well as reporting of quality assurance updates to Senior Management. Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for development and career progression for immediate reports
- Liaise with the Document Sourcing team and Data Tracing Quality Assurance team to agree requirements to meet Data Tracing regulatory commitments
- Reporting Quality Assurance updates to Senior Management through various governance processes
- Iteratively building an extensive catalogue of attributes to be found in different source documentation and for different product types, to reduce the time taken to validate different document types
- Support the build out of a knowledge database of which source documents will satisfy Data Tracing regulatory response based on validation of source documents
- Assist with Implementing the Target State Operating Model including finding areas of improvement in current state process through critical evaluation or organization, processes and technology
- Provide product expertise to improve the efficiency of the current Document Sourcing process
- Implementing iterative process improvements to the Document Sourcing Quality Assurance/ Validation process
- Build an extensive knowledge base of attributes to be found in different source documentation
- Training of team members and other teams on how to use the knowledge base
- Implement Target State Operating Model
- Decrease lead times to validate source documentation
- Feed into the document sourcing process by highlighting which documents to be sourced for which products
- Provide input and user stories for strategic solution for document sourcing
- Reporting Document Sourcing Quality Assurance updates to Senior Management
- Maintains an audit ready environment.
- Other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years relevant experience
- Extensive SME knowledge on financial services products including Loans, Securities, Derivatives or financial service products in Treasury & Trade Solutions (TTS)
- Experience in data quality assurance and regulatory reporting
- Understanding of business and technical data architecture
- Project Management qualification e.g. Prince2, Lean Six Sigma or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated leadership, preferably in an operations/ process-driven environment
- Proven record of process improvement implementation, with demonstrated problem-solving and business analysis skills
- Ability to partner with technology partners to translate business requirements into functional and technical design, and support deployment to users; both training/support and functional deployment
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Data Quality Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting