Given the increase in ad hoc data and support requests by external consultants, there is current demand for a Consultant Relations Analyst with the ability to respond quickly and efficiently to such requests.
As the Consultant Relations team continues to build relationships, additional support will be needed in the following areas, including but not limited to: distribution of data & investment information to the consultant community; coordination of due diligence meetings & conference calls with Schroder investment professionals; delivery of Thought Leadership and dialogue across the breadth of Schroders product capabilities. Responsibilities
- Support senior members of the Consultant Relations group whose objective is to build and deepen relationships with institutional investment consultants.
- Act as point of contact for existing clientele along with keeping Schroder firm resources organized for any and all requests.
- Complete all monthly, quarterly and ad hoc requests and supply external consultants, research analysts, and database representatives with detailed investment information on Schroder products.
- Work seamlessly with internal teams including product/investment, RFP, marketing, client service, database, direct sales, relationship management teams.
- To provide the group with pre-meeting due diligence/research/prep on consultant prospects as well as to gather feedback from Consultants.
- Provide prospect and consultant follow-up materials including but not limited to: competitive analyses, quarterly reporting metrics, and summary reporting packages, in addition to putting together presentation materials.
- Assist in Consultant / Prospect outreach campaigns by generating correspondence mailers, both electronically and via postal service.
- Represent the team on any internal working group meetings.
- Prepare outreach emails for senior members of the team.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM in support of the new business process by building and maintaining prospect lists and team activity reports to help increase the efficiency of the team's pipeline management system.
- Gain a clear understanding of the Consultants and their clients' needs and technical requirements, acting as an ultimate resolution point for outstanding issues and/or inquiries.
- Source internal documents/materials for senior members of the team and coordinate meetings when needed.
- Take ownership of Consultant Relations SharePoint System, MS Teams and any internal documents; coordinate with the group to include internal and external presentations/meetings notes, etc.
- Work with team to manage internal distribution lists and ensure Salesforce is up to date.
- Take lead on developing relationships with lower priority Consultants by engaging in outbound sales techniques deemed appropriate by Manager including but not limited to: marketing campaigns, Thought Leadership distribution.
- Liaise with other members of the Business Development organization to assist in leveraging Schroder intellectual property as a marketing tool (e.g., coordinate with Marketing Team for the distribution of white papers, webinars, and analyses).
- Create internal consultant relations presentations/reports for upper management when requested.
- Continuously expand knowledge of all Schroder products, the Capital Markets, industry trends, and the competitive landscape with the outcome of providing consistently higher value to the Consultant Relations team.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Previous experience working in institutional distribution or directly with an institutional investment team.
- SIE, Series 7, Series 63 licenses or ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with a proven ability to prioritize effectively.
- Knowledge of Institutional market.
- A results orientated self-starter who can quickly analyze Consultant needs and focus on delivery.
- Collaborative individual who acts in the best of interest of the firm.
- Proactive team player across the whole business.
- Good listening skills and an inquisitive working style.
- Ability to network and develop long-term relationships with consultants and internal business partners.
- Experience with Salesforce, PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint tools.
Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. EEO/Affirmative Action
Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, intellectual disability, mental disability or physical disability, including, but not limited to, blindness, or protected veteran status.