Analyst, Sales Enablement Specialist
- Not Specified
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Mar 19
About BlackRock BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2018, the firm
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $5.98 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is a leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients worldwide. As of December 31, 2018, BlackRock’s AUM was US$5.9 trillion. BlackRock helps clients meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares® (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions®. Headquartered in New York City, as of June 30, 2018, the firm has approximately 13,000 employees in 30 countries and a major presence in key global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa. For additional information, please visit the Company’s website at www.blackrock.com
The Retail Financial Institutions Group (RFIG) Sales Enablement Specialist (SES) will work with BlackRock’s retail insurance clients and partner with the RFIG external sales team to effectively execute on the external sales strategy and business plan to assist the team’s efforts in driving new business and servicing BlackRock products placed on our clients’ distribution platforms. The SES will be responsible for working with internal and external partners to drive external sales enablement and will assist the team in maintaining a high level of client connectivity. The role would offer an opportunity to work with the largest insurance and retail institutions supporting a broad set of BlackRock investment products. The role requires a high level market knowledge and ability to interpret and communicate both internally and externally on investment solutions and current economic and market conditions. The candidate would be expected to develop an in-depth understanding of annuity contracts, living benefits and positioning as well as objective based investing and the impact to client portfolios.
BlackRock supports the successful candidate with training in product knowledge, process & systems, and relationship management skills. In addition, the SES position can take advantage of firm-wide offerings both in-person and online through our proprietary learning programs at the BlackRock Relationship Academy.
- Develop strong internal relationships with digital wealth, technology and other teams globally to enhance the quality of the delivery of BlackRock services to clients
- Continually seek process and service improvements that enable the RFIG external sales professionals to maximize productivity
- Efficiently navigate sales enablement systems like: aCRM, Elloqua, TeamWorld to record and report sales and enablement data
- Support National Sales Manager on the development and reporting of team’s sales performance strategy
- Manage client and sales activity information, prepare management reporting and client relationship reviews
- Work with the RFIG business to create more accurate client sales reporting dashboards and data-sets
- Coordinate with compliance, marketing and investments on sales collateral creation and approval
- Ownership of mass client communications
Business Development & Management:
- Build an efficient and thoughtful strategy to maximize engagement and influence with financial advisors
- Design and execution of strategic planning in partnership with Field Relationship Manager to support and drive firm strategy and sales and ensure that all team members are aligned.
- Manage ad hoc queries from clients and follow-through on issues with relevant internal teams
- Leverage firm resources to provide sales team with timely marketing ideas, investment insights, sales ideas
- Coordinate larger client events for external sales team partners
- BA/BS degree required, emphasis on Finance, Economics, or Engineering preferred
- 2+ years of experience in mutual fund or brokerage industry required
- NASD Series 7 and 66 (or 63 & 65) required
- Knowledge of investment trends and advisor practices
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Solid MS Office skills, including: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with web-based technology
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.