Lead Salesforce Developer - Vice President
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Bank - US
- 22 Feb 19
The Research CRM team is looking to hire a Senior Engineer to lead and build out the New York Salesforce Development team.
The Research technology team, within Corporate Investment Bank (CIB), is building a new Client Relationship Management (CRM) team to implement features & functionality to support the Research business within the group wide CRM Platform. Delivery of CRM functionality to improve customer experience and cost/ value decisions for the Research business. The program will rationalize the wider CRM system landscape seeking to optimize for efficiency and reduce the total cost of ownership. The business is looking to gain value through adding sophisticated CRM tools, analytics and technologies leveraging the Salesforce platform capabilities integration of cloud and Deutsche Bank on premise technology. The Research CRM Tech team will work closely with the Sales CRM team to ensure seamless integrated delivery of functionality across the unified platform. This team will design, implement, and deliver cutting-edge and transformative tools to support the business outcomes.
The Research CRM team is looking to hire a Senior Engineer to lead and build out the New York Salesforce Development team. This team is responsible for the delivery of core salesforce CRM implementations for the Research business division.
You will design and develop Salesforce application code, implement technical solutions, and configure Salesforce in different environments in response to business problems. To meet the requirements of the business, the Senior Engineer proposes the design and architecture of the application or its components, investigates and proposes appropriate technologies to be used, creates re-usable frameworks and drives standardization where possible.
You will lead the delivery of other members of the team and control their work, where applicable. You will partner with the Team Lead/Project Manager to work closely with the business to develop partnership and to ensure delivery of functionality to realize the strategic vision of Global Technology and the Research business.
- Participates end-to-end in the product life cycle, including requirement gatherings, solution design, development, testing, and implementation. (Agile SDLC)
- Design and develops Salesforce solutions (configuration and development) in accordance with defined requirements and feature definitions, in line with the overall architecture direction of the Salesforce program
- Designs applications using frameworks and components to meet the requirements and outline the design
- Evaluates new products for inclusion, including prototyping
- Leads development of source code, including descriptions, in line with detailed requirements
- Verifies the developed source code by reviews
- Integrates software components including unit and integrated software testing, according to the test plan
- Ensures that all code changes end up in configuration and deployment tools
- Provides Release Deployments on non-Production Management controlled environments
- Release and Deployment Instructions, technical change management and fix defect/ bugs & L3 support
Skills & Qualifications:
- Significant experience with development technologies, previous relevant experience in a lead developer role
- Salesforce development experience, ideally CRM system experience (inc. Client data/multi-national)
- Enterprise application integration (EAI) solutions for distributed enterprise applications
- Ability to communicate complex ideas simply and effectively
- Team leadership of software developers, preferably in medium/large companies
- Passion for quality and continuous improvement of processes and software, well versed with software engineering practices (e.g. Continuous integration, Build/Deploy automation)
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Agile software development methodologies
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and create a positive working atmosphere
- Passion about sharing knowledge and best practices, and promote collaboration, in virtual/ matrix teams
You should have experience in several of the following:
- Strong knowledge of Java programming language and/ or front web development
- Experience in Salesforce.com applications development, configuration and implementation. (Apex Classes / Controllers, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force, Lightening Components and Salesforce APIs
- Enterprise Integration Solutions (Apache Camel, Tibco ESB, IBM MQ, Mulesoft or Informatica )
- Web API development - Rest/SOAP Services and processing tools, REST, JSON and REST frameworks
- DevOps - Eclipse, Git, BitBucket, Sonar, Jira, Confluence, Crucible, Jenkins and/ or TeamCity
Experience with the following would be highly desirable:
- Analytics experience with tools such as, Tableau, QlickView, Wave Analytics
- Knowledge of standard database like Oracle, MS-SQL and appreciation of Big Data/ NO SQL approaches
- Knowledge of web containers, like Apache, and J2EE servers: JBoss, Oracle Weblogic, IBM Websphere etc
- Knowledge of Cloud Solutions and hosting / cloud patterns such as Kubernates and Docker
- Integration approaches for messaging, telephony & workflow platforms (IBM BPM, Pega etc)
Education / Certification:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Computer Science or Software Engineering or an IT-related discipline (or equivalent)
- Any relevant technical certifications e.g. Salesforce Development certifications
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the "EEO is the Law " poster and pay transparency statement.