- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 20 Feb 19
- Interface with internal pricing system to deliver market data to clients using TCP/IP, XML.
- Maintain market data user authorization schema and records for permissioning market data to varied client base.
- Develop and maintain companies market data distribution framework utilizing C++
- Support market data business team in client site installations and remote debugging Tradeweb applications installed at client site.
- Develop web service in C++/C# for delivering historical market data to subscribers.
- Minimum 6 years of C++ experience in Windows environment utilizing object oriented techniques.
- Experience in multi-thread, STL, TCP/IP socket programming in developing high throughput, low latency server side applications.
- Database application development experience utilizing SQL and relational database techniques. MS SQL server preferred.
- Experience in al least one scripting language - Perl or Python
- Experience in developing Web Services
- Four year college degree
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.