- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 17 Apr 19
Reporting/Analytics Developer #131882
The US Regulatory Reporting IT team in Group Finance IT is looking for a reporting/analytics developer in Raleigh. The role will be responsible for design and development of IHC/CCAR Regulatory Reports, implement continues improvements and Fed mandated changes by demonstrating Axiom SL ControllerView (training and required materials will be provided). Other responsibilities include working with IT business partners globally and support Finance Change and Regulatory Reporting teams at various phases.
- Produce reporting design based on techno/functional requirements.
- Design and develop/new regulatory reports based on technical design specifications/functional requirements.
- Perform unit, functional and regression testing for the changes implemented.
- Collaborate with offshore analysis, development and testing teams.
- Participate & support users during functional/user acceptance testing.
- Document and assist in training of end users with automated Regulatory filing.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science.
- You have 7+ years of experience in development of financial or credit/market risk reporting or US/IHC/CCAR regulatory reporting.
- You have design and development experience with reporting tools such as Business Objects or OBIEE or Crystal reports or Axiom ControllerView.
- You have experience with data modeling design concepts.
- You have experience with Oracle database and PL/SQL programming.
- You are experienced in Axiom ControllerView is a plus.
- You have strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- You are a proven great teammate with a flexible approach - Self-starter.
- You have experience in dealing with offshore and onsite teams.
- You have strong problem solving skills.
- You are highly motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
For more information visit Technology Careers .