- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Feb 19
Business Analyst # 123426
Treasury IT is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to support delivery of the Liquidity Program requested by the CFO division by improving liquidity risk monitoring and reporting capabilities and ensuring regulatory compliance.
The main responsibility of this role is to understand the business requirements, align data requirements and solutions with other regulatory requirements as relevant, and produce functional specifications that will provide the basis for technical designs during project execution phases.
This position will collaborate with the IT Program Manager and is based in Raleigh, NC. It requires collaboration with project managers and delivery teams across the global Liquidity Program.
- You will closely liaise with business domain experts and project team to understand meaningful business processes and the nature of the reporting requirements.
- You will define business requirements and produce corresponding functional specifications for technical teams.
- You will perform data analysis to support validation of business requirements and prototyping of functional solutions.
- You will conform proposed solutions with design principles across various initiatives under the CFO division to ensure a standardized architecture and help defining a target state.
- You will support development of test strategies, plans, and test cases in support of project delivery.
- You will have lead test execution and resolution of both functional and technical issues identified during test phases prior to deployment of newly developed technical specifications.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- 4+ years' experience as a business analyst in the financial industry, with demonstrated experience providing business analysis for Treasury or Risk processes and applications.
- Do you have 4+ years of data analysis experience using SQL, excel, machine learning and AI algorithms?
- Deep knowledge of Treasury processes, including for liquidity risk management and monitoring, and familiarity with bank products; knowledge of regulatory reporting standards and practices strongly preferred.
- Deep understanding of all phases of an application development life cycle, development methodologies, and IT platforms.
- Do you have the ability to understand and challenge business processes, requirements, and proposed solutions to help define strategic, robust, and scalable solutions in line with CFO/CIO strategies?
- Ability to communicate with diverse audience at varying levels of detail as appropriate, including Business SME's and IT application developers across multiple regions.
For more information visit Technology Careers.