Cyber Fusion Transformation Leader
Who we are looking for
State Street seeks to recruit a Cyber Fusion leader to enable the transformation from a legacy Security Operations Model, to a pro-active intelligence drive fusion model that better protects State Street, its customers and partners from the ever evolving and sophisticated global threat actors.
This candidate should be a proven global security and operations leader who has experience in delivering outcomes with operational excellence and a focus on the customer and business needs. The candidate should have experience in large scale cyber transformations, as well as company digital transformations. What you will be responsible for
This leader will have a broad range of responsibilities within the cyber team and will be responsible for the strategy and implementation of the new cyber fusion function. Specifically, this leader will have responsibility for delivery of the Cyber Fusion Transformation strategy Cyber Fusion capabilities in scope for the transformation include but not limited to:
- Cyber incident response and management
- Threat Monitoring & Detection
- Cyber intelligence
- Advanced Threat detection & investigation
- Cyber data analytics, including use of ML/AI
- Alignment with the rest of the GTS and business functions
Drive the cyber fusion strategy for State Street to create an industry leading capability to coordinate intelligence gathering across a variety of sources, internal and external, in order to rapidly identify threats to State Street, its clients and the broader financial ecosystem
What we value
- Translate the fusion strategy into an executable, timebound roadmap for delivery and clear fusion organization design and interaction points with other functions
- Collaborate with Cyber Architecture and Engineering team to ensure the appropriate architecture and engineering solutions to support the fusion model
- Ensure the effective management and delivery by cyber fusion related providers and outsourced services
- Create visibility through effective metrics and reporting
- Lead the orchestration and coordination of several different, but related, teams to increase operational effectiveness, readiness and response to cyber threats.
- Drive development and implementation of Cyber Fusion Center strategies aligned to key State Street risk and business needs,
- Support the design and implementation of Cyber Fusion Center/SOC operating models, identifying, evaluating, and providing solutions to evaluate complex business via a threat based approach
- Facilitate process walkthrough discussions to document end-to-end business processes and functional requirements
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or cyber Fusion center projects
- Support effective project and program kickoff, identification of all program stakeholders, defining and clarifying program roles and responsibilities.
- Track and communicate Cyber Fusion transformation performance and planning to State Street Senior Executive stakeholders, ensuring project milestones remain on track and are completed timely, and escalate risks as appropriate
- Participate actively in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Create and design effective presentations as a means for communicating project and deliverable progress to clients
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
- Execute advanced services and supervise Cyber Fusion Center staff in delivering transformation services
- Work cross-functionally with team members to support and drive a collaborative team environment
- Actively mentor and train team members on Fusion Center/SOC processes, governance, and frameworks
Critical Leadership Capabilities
- Delivery of a cyber fusion center and model, that enables State Street to have a world-class capability to effectively address the increasingly complex and rapidly evolving security needs of the Bank
- Delivery of integrated capabilities across various sub-disciplines within the fusion organization, Cyber, and Global Technology Services
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Driving results
- Strategic Thinking
- Collaborating & Influencing
- Change Management
- Senior Executive communication
Why this role is important to us
- 15+ years of managerial experience in information security, a security related field or other complex information risk management function
- Modern technical understanding and experience developing and implementation large-scale innovation. Depth with modern technology stacks - data science, machine learning, cloud (hybrid)
- Has lead teams in excess of 200 - FTE and contractors/outsourcers
- Experience operating in regulated environment
- Bachelors degree in a technical field
- Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
- We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers