- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 20 Mar 19
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
The Investment Strategy group has a position opening for an Executive Assistant. This position will support a team of Multi-Asset Strategists and Multi-Asset Portfolio Analysts. The Executive Assistant's role is to leverage the individuals' time through logistical coordination of the team's activities and needs. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented administrative professional with a positive, can-do attitude, who enjoys working in a fast paced team environment.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Proactive calendar management for complex executives' calendars
- Coordination of domestic & international travel logistics, arrangements & itineraries
- Extensive logistical coordination of internal and external meetings with various constituencies
- Coordination of department meetings and multi-department committee meetings
- Producing various departmental materials and presentations via internal publication systems and PowerPoint
- Diligent telephone coverage with gate-keeping expectations
- Handling daily mail, file systems, expense reporting, etc.
- Providing cross-coverage and back-up support to other department assistants as needed
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- At least 4 years of prior administrative support experience; investment industry background/interest will be viewed favorably
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A high level of professionalism, discretion and reliability
- Flexible with the ability to work under deadlines and to accommodate last-minute changes
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization and problem-solving abilities
- Strong detail-orientation and work quality
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office with particular strength in MS PowerPoint
- Outstanding service orientation, a can-do attitude and a sense of humor
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Typical work schedule is 8:00am - 5:00pm, though flexibility and overtime may be necessitated by business circumstances
Administrative Services, Admin Support
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .