- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 20 Mar 19
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
Global Industry Research seeks an experienced Executive Assistant to support its Finance sector team. This position will support a team of Global Industry Analysts and Research Associates who conduct fundamental analysis of Finance sector companies and also manage client assets. The mandate of the Executive Assistant role is to leverage the investors' time, and the ideal candidate will possess strong organizational, multi-tasking skills and excellent attention to detail along with outstanding service-orientation and mature judgment. Prior experience in a complex global business is preferred.
He/she will manage the overall daily support needs of the team, as follows:
- Diligent telephone coverage with gate-keeping expectations
- Complex and proactive calendar management
- Coordinate logistics for internal and external meetings or events
- Schedule domestic and international travel arrangements
- Producing various materials including daily reports, market data information, meeting prep packets, research materials, etc.
- Handle daily mail, filing systems, expense tracking and reporting
- Provide cross-coverage and back-up support to other Administrative/Executive Assistants
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within an administrative role in a professional services organization
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote & PowerPoint)
- Strong service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities
- Strong detail-orientation and work quality
- Ability to work under deadlines and to accommodate last-minutes changes
- Positive, can-do attitude; flexibility; sense of humor
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic credentials
- Typical work schedule is 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, though flexibility and overtime may be required by business circumstances
Administrative Services, Admin Support
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .