CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
Salesforce.com at CME is a multi-instance platform that is used by many users across Sales, Marketing, Operations and other departments, to manage cross-departmental and business-critical processes for client engagement. The platform handles highly sensitive data and has integrations with on-prem and cloud-based services and systems.
Our mission is for Salesforce to be our primary tool to capture, manage, access and share customer intelligence across the organization so that we main gain a single - 360-degree view - of customer profiles, activities, campaigns, and opportunity pipeline.
The Salesforce Developer will support this mission as part of the Customer Marketing/CRM team and be responsible for developing new applications and integrations on the Salesforce platform. Responsibilities
- Work in a team with Salesforce processionals that use a n agile delivery process to deliver top quality solutions to our internal customers.
- Design solutions using Salesforce best practices to solve business requirements with the help of a Technical Architect
- Create , implement and deploy and maintain Salesforce solutions using custom code ( Apex C lasses, T riggers, SOQL, Visual f orce, batch classes et c . ) and declarative customization ( Lightning Components, visual flow, workflow, custom objects and fields, validation rules etc. ).
- Execute solution design activities using the full array of standard Salesforce functionality including (but not limited to): object and data modeling/mapping, validation rules, automation, approval processes and customized page layouts.
- Build and maintain integrations with CME enterprise systems ; using MuleSoft and Webservices.
- Build actionable and compelling Einstein Analytics dashboards and lenses in partnership with business stakeholders and CRM Analytics team
- Support the implementation of holistic reporting across multiple Salesforce platforms using Einstein Analytics dataflows and dashboards
- Build and maintain test classes. Ensure sufficient code coverage.
- Actively work on increasing security aspects of the Salesforce platform using technologies like event monitoring, encryption etc.
- Adhere to system development methodologies based on agile principles
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Ideal candidates will have Developer Salesforce Certifications . O ther Certifications, excluding 1 System Admin and Platform App Builder, are a plus .
- 3 + years' experience building Salesforce.com solutions u sing declarative customization (custom objects and fields, record types, page layouts, visual flow, workflow , etc. ).
- 2 + years' experience developing via code ( Lightning Components, Lightning Web Component s using Visual Studio Code IDE, Visualforce, Apex, SOQL , trigger, batch classes, test methods , etc .).
- 2 + years' experience building solutions in an agile environment. Experience with tools to plan, track and release software (Jira, Rally) is a must. Jira is preferred.
- E xperience with ETL tools and platform s ( MuleSoft or Informatica Cloud) is preferred.
- Have a working understanding of Salesforce architecture. Understand best practices for multi-tenant environment development ; understand S alesforce governor limits and design best - practices to work around them .
- Understand best practices around integrations and security. Knowledgeable of sharing and security models (profiles, roles, permission sets, sharing rules). Experience with Salesforce Shield is preferred.
- Experience with Einstein A nalytics (dashboards, dataflows) and ability to edit Einstein Analytics components via JSON is preferred but not required.
- Experience with version control and release management on the Salesforce.com platform . Experience with Flosum is preferred.
- Team player. Strong communication skills with an ability to express ideas/solutions in language that internal clients can comprehend .
- Strong logical reasoning and problem-solving skills across multi-disciplinary skill sets
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated / self-starter , creative and adaptable to new situations .