A trading firm in Chicago is looking for a Trading Room Support Analyst, (Trade Desk Management and Automation).
- Primary Responsibility for monitoring an automated algorithmic trading system for equity and futures trading
- Ensure reliability and robustness of the automated trading system for European, Asian and US Markets
- Monitor orders, and executed trades for accuracy
- Work on trading systems operations to maintain the continuous flow of data and information
- Follow current market activity
- Part of Trading and Hedging Team
- Must have direct experience supporting/monitoring live equities trading systems
- Must have solid programming skills (with Python, Perl or Rails and SQL) for process automation and transparency.
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have equity and equity futures market knowledge and experience
- Must have sound judgment and ability to communicate activity to sr. managers
- Series 57 or work to obtain
Keywords: Trade Desk Support, Python, Perl, Rails, Unix, Linux, Systems Administration, Equity Trading, Algorithmic Models
Please refer to Job 23489 – and send MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, email@example.com | For More Opportunities, please visit www.analyticrecruiting.com