- Chicago, IL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 20 Feb 19
Dealerweb seeks a candidate with experience in electronic trading technology to be a junior product manager for the Actives product and help manage liquidity optimization for the electronic US Treasury trading platform.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Senior Actives Liquidity Manager in managing the interaction between liquidity pool operators and pool users.
- Provide regular updates and review performance of liquidity providers to Dealerweb Actives Team
- Work with product manager to develop suite of reports that analyze trading behavior to efficiently match counterparties
- Work with the Market Management and Support teams to monitor platform activity and respond to alerts and customer inquiry.
- Communicate effectively with internal groups to efficiently onboard new customers
- Develop a thorough understanding of Dealerweb's Development processes and requirements; work closely with the technology teams to harmonize product development.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of operational requirements in low latency markets, i.e. order routing requirements, clearing arrangements, risk profiles, etc...
- Bachelor's Degree completed with a focus in Business, Economics or Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- 2-3 years of experience in electronic trading or FinTech firm
- Comfortable working with large sets of data and analytics
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Comfortable with technology
- Exemplary work ethic - eager to learn
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.