- Chicago, IL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Interactive Brokers
- 20 Oct 17 2017-10-20
Interactive Brokers is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 100 market centers in 25 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 657,000 trades per day (First Quarter 2017 results). At Interactive Brokers, you will be part of a dynamic, multinational, fast paced, results oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Interactive Brokers Group, industry leader in direct access brokerage, is seeking a motivated Database Administrator to provide day-to-day production support for our highly automated mission critical systems. This position requires interacting with very technical users, big-picture analysis, and acute problem solving skills.
• 24x7 Operational Support of production databases.
• 9x5 Operations Support of Development/QA databases
• Install, patch, and configure Oracle Software.
• Automate day-to-day Database Administration activities.
• On-Call after hours support as needed.
• Provide first-level support of automated warning system
• 1-2 years experience as Oracle DBA in a production environment.
• Backup and Recovery using Recovery Manager (rman).
• Oracle 11g or 12c (at least 1 year)
• Oracle 12c (ASM/RAC)
• Oracle Applications (EBS) R12.2 (at least 1 year), including:
o EBS Cloning
o Patching using ADOP
o WebLogic Server
• Self-starter with initiative and desire to learn
• Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to communicate clearly, constructively and concisely to peers and end-users.