In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just answers-in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll , you'll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll's Portfolio Valuation practice is the leading provider of valuation advisory services to the alternative investment industry and we count many of the world's leading alternative asset managers as our clients. We serve our clients through our global platform and specialize in valuing illiquid and difficult to value investments where no "active quotes" are available. We cover the full breadth of alternative asset strategies including private equity, hedge, credit, venture capital and infrastructure.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll . RESPONSIBILITIES :
Vice Presidents will provide a range of valuation advisory services across the breadth of alternative asset strategies addressing both the needs of managers and investors and should possess the following characteristics:
- Deep interest in the alternative asset industry and an intellectual curiosity to learn;
- Action oriented, self-starter, comfortable assessing issues, creating thoughtful action plans to resolve, and seeing the plan through to a successful conclusion.
- An ability to manage people - both junior staff in an oversight AND mentoring capacity, and the senior team members in terms of proactive communication and collaboration.
- A keen ability to see the big picture and not focus solely on the immediate task.
- A desire to work collegially in a team environment, to mentor, to share ideas and best practices, and to forge lasting relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
We are currently searching for a Modeling and Process Management Vice President for our Portfolio Valuation Service Line. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in model design and architecture and in work-flow process management. Expertise in alternative assets is not a requirement nor is coding.
- Minimum 4 years of constructing valuation and/or financial models.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in work-flow / process management.
- Knowledge and comfort with commercial software packages including, for example, Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI, and the full suite of Microsoft software including Power BI and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll's mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.