Sr Business Mgmt Analyst (US)
- Wilmington, DE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- TD Bank Group
- 17 Apr 19
Sr Business Mgmt Analyst (US)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for
About This Role
We are looking for someone who is well-versed at providing specialized business management guidance and support, but also motivated to implement policies, processes and initiatives that meet TD's overarching business management, strategy and governance objectives.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
- Identify issues and opportunities, understand trends and provide specialized business management advice to senior management and respective teams while raising industry, external and internal, enterprise and business awareness.
- Lead and coordinate the integrated implementation of policies, processes, procedures, and solutions across multiple functional areas.
- Provide subject matter expertise and help identify, design, test solutions and support implementation activities.
- Develop and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at both the functional or enterprise level.
- Create and deliver presentations and communications geared to management or broader audience.
- Adhere to internal policies / procedures and applicable regulatory guidelines, contribute to the review of internal processes and activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities to improve operational efficiencies.
- Identify variances and contribute to the analysis, due diligence and implementation of initiatives and/or business operations within defined area of responsibility.
- Support development and/or/ implementation of standards, policies, procedures, and solutions that mitigate risk and maximize availability of service, efficiency and effectiveness.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Ability to work independently as the senior analyst and subject matter expert, with strength in coaching and educating others effectively.
- Confidence and ability to work independently on projects end-to-end, primarily those with medium-term issues (monthly to quarterly).
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
These are the preferred qualifications for this role:
• Ability to manage, integrate and analyze diverse set of structured and unstructured data across diverse/disparate data sources using info graphic techniques and/or tools
• Analysis, mapping and documentation of data and complex business processes
• Develop and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at both the functional or enterprise level.
• Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
• Accurate tracking and reporting of operational and performance metrics and trends
• Must be proficient with technology tools including MS Office, databases and reporting tools, including Tableau.
• Identifying performance improvement opportunities at the project and organizational level
• Establish and implement governance, analytics and reporting process improvements
• Ability to design and build publication-ready data visualizations
• Familiarity with the integration of Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint
• Expertise in Excel Pivot Tables, Charts and advanced functions
• Competencies in technology controls, emerging threats, information security and cybersecurity.
• Knowledge of IT policies, standards, and technology risk disciplines and practices
• Ability to influence reporting tooling requirements
• Defining requirements for the Technology Risk Reporting metric and data layer
• Analyzing source data and facilitating Technology KRI and metric design
• Managing and refining business rules and thresholds for Technology KRIs
• Facilitate the change management and communication process for technology risk reporting and metrics
• Contribute / participate / lead relevant governance meetings or committees and related deliverables / outcomes pertaining to challenge action/remediation plans while ensuring performance/risk/governance conditions/issues addressed
• Perform day-to-day ITACC Challenge work activities requiring coordination across multiple areas for the ITACC Challenge framework
• IT governance experience in lifecycle methodology, operations and frameworks (e.g. COBIT 5)
• CISSP, CISA, CRISC certifications would be an asset
• Information Security or technology risk and controls background; financial industry a plus.
• Quality Assurance / Process Improvement experience would be an asset
• 5-7 years' experience as an IT business and data analyst in the financial services industry
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.