- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
- Manage and support production environments and issues
- Define and participate in production incident and change management processes
- Design and configure security policies based on IT/InfoSec guidelines. Including IAM, SSO, Security Groups, Data Encryption, etc.
- Design, build and automate the AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Networking, EMR, RDS, S3, etc.) using Terraform following AWS Well-Architected Design
- Deploy and configure Kubernetes clusters. Including networking configuration, centralized monitoring, logging and auto-scaling.
- Leveraging previous experience, assist development teams in building, deploying, and operating next generation applications in the cloud.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- 3+ years of DevOps or CloudOps experience.
- Experience in cloud engineering experience (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure) in deploying and managing production environments.
- Strong knowledge of cloud and network security best practices.
- Strong scripting and automation skills and experience (Python, PowerShell, Terraform, and Cloud Formation, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and understand complex problems or processes, identify and understand requirements, and develop solutions.
- Experience with micro-services, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with monitoring tools and services (Nagios, Zabbix, New Relic, DataDog, etc.)
- Experience with log management and analytics tools (Splunk, ELK stack, etc.)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and consultative skills. Work effectively with clients, vendors, peers, and business/IT management.
- Experience or knowledge of compliance programs like SOC1, SOC2 a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to stay current on trends and development within functional area of experience along with the industry.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn, a can do attitude, and motivated to succeed and grow.
- Knowledge of at least one programming languages (e.g. Python/Go/Java).
- Must demonstrate accountability, sound decision making, analytical thoroughness, clear and concise communications, and the ability to lead and mentor team members.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.