System Integration Consultant (API Specialist)
Sopra Banking Software is a banking and specialist finance software vendor, and a major global digital player. We have been supporting banks and financial institutions for almost 50 years. With in-depth knowledge of the banking industry, banking customers, and innovative technologies. The triple focus allows us to build powerful and agile software solutions and to implement them through value -added use cases.
We are committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce where all our people can be themselves and success on merit. So if this sounds like a culture you would like to be part of then be assured that we will welcome your application.
We believe our people are our greatest asset. We actively encourage the professional development of our employees with on the job training, learning from our subject matter experts, access to our Sopra University e-learning, and the benefit of external training opportunities.
As part of our hiring process new employees will be required to pass a consumer credit check and DBS check If you have any concerns about this please raise them with the recruitment team. Function
A System Integration Consultant is required by an international enterprise software business. The successful candidate will be the lead SME on APIs, designing and delivering integration solutions for client delivery projects.
This is a technical leadership role that will require the ability to guide a talented team of technical consultants and to shape and deliver the future integration landscape focusing on data integration tools and solutions.
The role will be based in our offices in Bedfordshire or South Yorkshire with travel to client locations around the UK. Profile
The System Integration Consultant (API Specialist) will have the following experience:
- Deep knowledge and experience in building and delivering complex enterprise-scale integration solutions, with expert level experience of API Gateway technology
- Technical leadership experience specialising in APIs (e.g. Axway, Apigee, Mulesoft, AWS Cloudtrail)
- A development background with strong Java programming experience
- Knowledge of containerised delivery, microservice and serverless architectures
- Queueing, messaging and streaming technologies such as JMS, Kafka
- Partner management experience, with the capability to navigate and leverage complex multi-partner ecosystems
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder engagement skills
This is an exciting and challenging technical leadership opportunity within a progressive business. It is a chance to build complex integration solutions and forge a career within a growing software business. Offer
By joining the Sopra Banking Software team you will enjoy our excellent rewards and benefits schemes including 6% pension contribution, employee share scheme, an option to buy or sell holiday days, medical insurance, health cash plan, flexible working where possible, plus many more excellent benefits.