Senior Business Analyst
- Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Mphasis Pte Ltd
- 19 Mar 19
12 months FTC -Salaried with one of the BFSI client We are looking for Business Analyst to join our London-based team for an exciting opportunity to be part of one of the world's leading technology companies. Business Analysts play a pivotal role to understand a client’s business need where there is a functional gap, be able to document the requirements.
- Strong experience in Capital market and trading domains
- Has worked on Data related projects
- Create Business requirements and prepared detailed BRDs, Use-case scenarios, Functional and Technical specification documents.
- Prepared detailed Requirement and Technical specifications and user stories for product development.
- Ability to data transformation logic for extracting diverse types of data like flat files, XML data, Excel format data, Data from URL stream from various systems.
- Participates in the user acceptance testing and sign-off
- Agile BA skills - Backlog creation, Backlog grooming, Story sizing, Sprint planning, Daily stand-up, Sprint reviews and Retrospective sessions in the above projects.
- Prior experience using Scrum and JIRA as tools to execute each module.
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis
- Ability to formulate Functional and Non-Functional Requirements
- Ability to document data management principles e.g. Data Dictionary, Data Types, Rules and Logic.
- Define Data / Information Architecture and /or flow
- Experience coordinating information requirements from across multiple systems
- Experience of requirements capture tools e.g. Jira, TFS, Rally, DOORS etc.
- Ability to lead and facilitate business requirements and data analysis and modelling sessions
- Ability to elicit detailed requirements from functional, business and technical teams
- Effective communication skills, technical and business writing skills
- Ability to interact and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Graduate Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 8 years of working experience
- Knowledge and experience in product / industry’s trends, best practices and technologies
- Consulting or Business Analysis experience
- Business Analysis certification, i.e. Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA), Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI), Certified Scrum Master would be an advantage
- Strong analytical, conceptualization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Prior experience in working with distributed (onshore & onsite teams)
About the company
Mphasis (BSE: 526299; NSE: MPHASIS) applies next-generation technology to help enterprises transform businesses globally. We are an expert, customer-centric technology partner, and our unique Mphasis Front2Back™ Transformation approach places our clients’ customers at the heart of our business. We use the exponential power of cloud and cognitive to provide hyper-personalized (C=X2C² ™=1) digital experiences to our clients and their end customers. Our Service Transformation approach helps ‘shrink the core’ through the application of digital technologies across legacy environments within an enterprise, enabling businesses to stay ahead in a changing world. Visit our website to know more: http://www.mphasis.com/