Advisory Service Delivery Centre Associates
- Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Mar 19
Advisory Service Delivery Centre Associates
Market leading growth in our Advisory Service Delivery team has created opportunities for new people to join the team, working in our Newcastle Service Delivery Centre. This is a great opportunity to begin your career within the EY financial services team as you will gain experience and qualifications in a variety of EY offerings. You will have the opportunity to work on various projects with different clients and in turn you will get to fulfil your aspirations and shape your career.
The Advisory Service Delivery team is one of EY's fastest growth areas and we are based in a modern office in Newcastle city centre. With us, you will gain hands on experience of client work, engaging with projects ranging from due diligence and suitability reviews to anti-money laundering and cyber security work. You will also have the opportunity to take industry recognised qualifications.
Continuing expansion means we are looking for people who will thrive in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy working as part of different teams. Our entry level roles offer a competitive salary, the opportunity to work flexibly and excellent benefits.
Your key responsibilities
We want you to work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility and providing support where required. You will need to regularly update senior team members on your progress. You will develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, while building strong relationships internally within Advisory Service Delivery and other teams in EY. You will need to understand and maintain client confidentiality and ensure their data security at all times. We are committed to your professional development so you will have access to a wide variety of learning tools and training programmes and areas of development will be mapped out with your counsellor. Outside of your day to day role you will be expected to contribute to people initiatives like training and buddying new team members.
Skills and attributes for success
- Creativity and good problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- Ability to work as part of a team but also on your own when required
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm to face new challenges and learn new skills
- Willing to work towards a related professional qualification
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Financial Services experience
- Experience working within a professional environment
- Good understanding of Advisory Service Delivery and how EY works with our clients
We are looking for ambitious, driven individuals who want an inspiring and stimulating career. There will be an opportunity to work on projects within Cyber Security, Anti Money Laundering, Suitability reviews, Know Your Customer (KYC) & further remediation work. For further information please visit our careers microsite here .
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
- Visit our careers microsite for more information
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a b etter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Start today, change tomorrow.