UK Fund Platform Operations/Relationship Manager - Asset Management, London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Mar 19
Our client, a top ten global asset manager is seeking an experienced operation's professional to join their fund services team. Specifically, to manage the relationships with UK Platforms and the infrastructure that supports it.
- Work with the client services team to on-board clients
- Understanding clearing and trading methods.
- Manage UK Fund platform relationships - central point of contact.
- Manage Transfer agency and other 3rd PRelationshipsships
- Maintain fund database
- Maintain automated data feeds
- Ensure daily reporting are processed efficiently.
- Ensure compliance by the transfer agents within the firm's vendor strategy.
- 5+ years experience in similar role within Asset management
- Experience with UK Platforms and wealth management
- Proven experience in Transfer agency (including systems i.e. iFAST or RUFUS)
- Experience managing client relationships.
- Understanding of financial services regulation
- Ability to manage projects
- Excellent communication skills.