Trade Capture Business Analyst
- GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 20 Mar 19
Trade Capture Analyst * Amazing opportunity within the Capital Markets space of a leading Investment Bank * Up to £70,000 + Bonus * Great career progression
Trade Capture Analyst
- Amazing opportunity within the Capital Markets space of a leading Investment Bank
- Up to £70,000 + Bonus
- Great career progression
A Global Investment Bank is looking for a Business analyst at an AVP level to join their Global technologies team which is made up of over 2000 members. The Global Investment Bank is working on Building Brand new trade capture systems for the front office and so it's a great time to join them.
As a business analyst you will be reporting directly to the Lead BA and will undergo the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Working closely within a team of another 5 BA's to the development of Scrum, to ensure the requirements are met by the team.
- Need to be able to run testing in UAT
- Have good communication skills to be able to understand key business processes and requirements from stakeholders and partner IT Teams.
- Be able to draft detailed requirement documents
- Strong Ability to work with Stakeholders and IT teams
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of SML and XSLT
- An in depth knowledge of at least one Capital Markets asset class (Macro)
- Organisational, communication and written skills needed
What's on offer
- An exciting opportunity to work in the front office trading team where you will be building a new trade capture system
- An inclusive place to work with a very relaxed and open culture
- A fantastic opportunity to join a leading Global investment bank which includes a real opportunity for career progression.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales