eFront is the leading provider of software solutions to manage alternative investments (Private Equity, Real Estate, Private Debt and Funds of Hedge Funds). We have grown extensively year-on-year since our inception and the forefront of our strategy is to continue this trajectory. To support our future growth, we are looking for professionals with great skills, drive and enthusiasm, who are keen to make a difference and be successful. We are a global organisation with offices across Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. We encourage and support our employees to learn, develop and progress throughout their careers.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Senior Strategic Relationship Manager - UK
Reporting directly to our SVP of Sales, the SRM will develop long-term relationships with a small subset of clients to ensure increase of revenue generated within the UK territory, coupled with increase in client satisfaction. He/she will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with a small subset of clients and ultimately increase the revenue generated on the territory together with increasing client satisfaction.
- Drive revenue growth within the territory by designing and rolling out unique & appropriate strategies for each accounts.
- Identify opportunities for eFront to deliver more value to clients through additional services or technology
- Identify opportunities to extend use of technology
- Build trustworthy relationship with customer to ensure client consumes value as expected in the presales
- Mobilize multiple resources (presales, consulting, support, marketing, and legal) to close deals.
- Be responsible for the achievement of sales quota on the territory and the main KPI to measure performance is Annual Contract Value on the territory net of churn.
- Sell the entire range of company solutions to clients and lead the client account planning cycle and identify opportunities to increase eFront technology footprint with the client.
Other responsibilities of the SRM:
- Drive lead generation activities on the account portfolio
- Detect opportunities to create new modules/offerings/products (joint development)
- Report an accurate pipeline of new business and renewal opportunities
- Execute sales cycle seamlessly and involve executive sponsors when necessary, keep CRM updated and use it as the single source of truth. Report progresses and challenges in a timely fashion to the Head of SRM/Sales
Sales Strategy & relationship management:
- Implement sales strategies leading to high client satisfaction
- Establish strong relationship with the top management of the client
- Be the eFront’s unique point of contact in each client organisation and is recognised as such for his eFront software knowledge, charisma and business acumen
- Build credibility with key stakeholders in the clients organization to identify influencers in decision making process
- Ensure innovation and technology roadmap are well understood by clients
- Articulate eFront competitive advantage and value proposition
Required skills and qualification:
- 8- 15 years of experience in Alternative Investment software business as Sales or Account Manager working with major players of the market
- a minimum of 3 years in working experience in account management or sales position, substantial expertise in CRM
- Demonstrated a great deal of sales experience, possessing an ability to drive sales and having met and even exceeded business targets.
- Ability to drive closing process together with our legal team and to develop close plan
- Broad knowledge and experience in Cloud/Hosting ecosystem and IT infrastructure elements
- Excellent communication skills, external customer communication, but also internal communication, including SR tracking, issue identification and triage as well as escalation protocols
- Agile and creative to agree account plan strategy with multiple stakeholders internally y ( presales, consultant, development and support) to create a great customer experience
- Ability to travel 30%+
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife