Senior Investment Compliance Analyst
- Up to £60k + bonus + bens
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Mar 19
One of the world’s most successful asset managers is keen to identify someone to join their team in London. The company is very highly respected within the industry, and is well known for their high calibre individuals, excellent career development opportunities and industry leading benefits package.
Review client investment sentiments and decide how they should be interpreted and implemented by the rule coding compliance team.
Provide guidance and advice to investment professionals on transactions for funds.
Lead on projects to implement change relating to new investment sentiment and help build the regulatory environment for new fund launches.
Partner with colleagues in Legal and Marketing teams to ensure that guidelines and regulations are being adhered to.
Provide leadership and direction to the team, utilising sound judgement and decision making.
It is essential that you can demonstrate:
- 5+ years experience in a relevant role e.g in a compliance and/or regulatory function for an Asset Manager, Hedge Fund or for a law firm that has financial services clients.
- Proven team leadership experience.
- Superb communication skills and the ability to influence others.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of Equity and Fixed Income products.
- A strong academic track record with a good degree in a relevant subject (law, finance etc).
Please note that no visa sponsorship is available so it is essential that you already have relevant right to work within the UK.