Senior Credit analyst - Leveraged Loans/Leveraged Finance
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Mar 19
Our client a global asset manager are seeking a Senior Credit analyst to join the growing team of experts in the leveraged finance team.
- Conduct credit analysis on potential High yield investments
- Monitor credit performance
- Carry out detailed investment analysis of credits and bonds traded on the financial markets and make a buy or sell recommendation for the PMs.
- Conduct detail presentations and provide recommendations to the credit committee.
- Undergraduate degree - min 2.1
- Minimum 5 years experience previous experience in asset manager analysing leveraged loans
- CFA/MSc/ ACA or similar
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- In-depth knowledge of High Yield investments - specifically leveraged loans and leveraged finance /CLO/ABS