- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Mphasis Pte Ltd
- 19 Mar 19
12 months FTC with one of the CMT clients to get into their processes and road maps.
JOB DESCRIPTION- SCRUM MASTER
- Play a key leadership role in the delivery of complex technology and business solutions
- This is a techno managerial role and the person must get involved in the project very actively.
- Champion and embody the Scrum way-of-life across the development teams
- Encourage and support iterative and collaborative development
- Create a culture of continuous improvement within the team.
- Leverage skills in project management, client management and team leadership to manage projects delivering competitive advantage for our clients.
- Help shape the process and transform the organization's delivery methodology.
- Helps the team remove barriers that slow them down to maximize delivery flow.
- Own, advocate, and teach Agile (scrum) processes, ensuring that the team is always following the framework and looking for opportunities to continuously improve
- Organize and facilitate sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, retrospectives, release planning, demos, and other related meetings
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition.
- Support the Product Owner through maintaining data in the appropriate Agile toolset, by providing transparency to the Product Roadmap and related project priorities.
- Establish processes to manage scope, risk and issues within and across multiple projects.
- Fosters open communication and transparency through building trust within teams and across its members.
- Drive knowledge sharing and learning from project experiences.
- Manage relationships with other component or horizontal teams as necessary for successful product / sprint release in a distributed environment.
- Facilitate valuable Retrospective meetings at the end of each sprint ~ ensure the highest priority retrospective action items are owned and completed within the identified timeframe.
- Create visibility to ‘what’ and ‘how’ teams are performing through valuable team metrics.
- Highly collaborative, excellent interpersonal skills and able to work with diverse personality types
- Continuous coaching of the team and stakeholders around the team to realize their highest potential.
- Management of sprint team data using JIRA/Similar Tools
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Ability to influence at all levels without straight line authority
- Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing, fluid and dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively manage multiple initiatives and engender calm in the face of chaos
- Facilitate product backlog maintenance, release and sprint planning, story writing and backlog prioritization.
- Prior experience in working as a tech lead or architect. Continuing to be hands in technologies and very connected with technological trends and industry best practices.
- Certified Scrum Master
- 3-5 years of Scrum Master experience with in-depth knowledge of Scrum and implementation of Agile Methodologies to multiple teams
- Expertise in Scrum including the value and principles, and how they are applied in enterprise environments
- Expertise in one or more other agile methodologies (Lean, Kanban, XP, TDD, CI) and how they can be applied in a product development / program delivery environment.
- Familiarity with modern software engineering techniques such as Continuous integration, build, deliver, test-driven development and other automated acceptance testing techniques
- Ability to shape strong presentations and narratives that influence and commit people to change.
- Ability to effectively coach multiple teams with varying degree of complexity and time lines.
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
About the company
Mphasis (BSE: 526299; NSE: MPHASIS) applies next-generation technology to help enterprises transform businesses globally. We are an expert, customer-centric technology partner, and our unique Mphasis Front2Back™ Transformation approach places our clients’ customers at the heart of our business. We use the exponential power of cloud and cognitive to provide hyper-personalized (C=X2C² ™=1) digital experiences to our clients and their end customers. Our Service Transformation approach helps ‘shrink the core’ through the application of digital technologies across legacy environments within an enterprise, enabling businesses to stay ahead in a changing world. Visit our website to know more: http://www.mphasis.com/