Sales Support - Retail
- £40,000 - £50,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 11 Mar 19
A leading global investment management organisation based in The City are currently looking to hire an ambitious Sales Executive into their Retail focused sales team.
- Contribute to sales activity by co-ordinating meetings, emails and client follow up. Be proactive in identifying sales opportunities and communicating these to the Investment Sales Managers.
- Provide dedicated sales support to investment sales managers including maintaining an organised database of consolidated information, supporting material and records of sales activity.
- Provide consolidated information obtained from category management, marketing, fund operations, client servicing and fund management areas to the sales team for use in the sales process.
- Act as a conduit between the sales team and the above areas to ensure the demands of the sales effort are delivered satisfactorily.
- Maintain high level knowledge of unit trust range and the investment philosophy and process.
- Provide high quality support to intermediaries dealing with technical queries both pre and post sale by responding to all inbound client queries
- Monitor the customer experience to ensure that customers are treated fairly in line with TCF policy and that customer feedback is passed to the relevant areas.
- Previous Financial Services experience
- Previous experience working with European Investment clients
- Experience working with European Investments
- A strong track record of working in a client service role
- IMC qualified or studying towards qualification or equivalent