Sales Manager, FinTech, London, £70,000 + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Mar 19
Sales Manager with solution software sales experience, for a successful London FinTech
- Achievement of individual monthly/quarterly/annual new business revenue targets
- Actively prospect, target, research, contact and close new business.
- Manage the sales cycle with enthusiasm
- Produce commercial proposals in line with sales operating procedures.
- Deliver product demonstrations.
- All prospect activity to be maintained and recorded Real Time within the CRM system
- To build and maintain sales pipeline and forecast Real Time within the CRM system
- Contribute where appropriate to company initiatives and assignments
- Actively report back in to the business any relevant market/competitive intelligence
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years professional solution software sales experience, ideally in a relevant Fintech vertical
- Excellent knowledge of workflows and business applications essential to conducting business on the buy side and sell side.
- Experience of CRM and prospecting systems for activity and sales pipeline management
- A proven track record of meeting/beating new business sales targets in complex sales environments. The ideal candidate will be experienced in both short & medium sales cycles involving many stakeholders.
- A collaborative nature and an ability to build broad customer relationships as well as galvanising and influencing internal relationships.
- An adaptive sales style with the ability to adjust to prospect needs, with excellent negotiation skills and comfortable managing objections.
- Able to quickly learn & convey product knowledge, conference engagements and technical product demonstrations.
- Self motivated, energetic, results oriented, hard working and dynamic
- Superlative communication skills (listening, verbal, written, presentation)
- Highly organized and excellent planning skills, able to work under pressure, able to meet deadlines
- A quick learner, adapt at analytic and rational thinking, able to analyse and interpret data, polite, problem solver