Risk and Analytics Technical Business Analyst
- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 15 Oct 17 2017-10-15
My client, a leading Investment Bank, are looking to recruit a Technical Business Analyst for their Risk and Analytics Function.
My client, a leading Investment Bank, are looking to recruit a Technical Business Analyst for their Risk and Analytics Function. This individual will work within the Scenarios team primarily focusing on Credit and counterparty risk.
The preferred individual must have a background working in a front office technology team along with a strong technical skillset. Experience in working on Scripting and Prototyping tools (Excel/Python) is essential.
Key specific accountabilities:
* Writing Business Requirements Documents and User Stories to capture the requirements and inform the technology build.
* Build and deliver the common scenario framework (in line with the Risk, Finance & Treasury strategic roadmap)
* Script up or prototype scenario models and methodologies to use as a reference for the strategic implementation in the platform
Required Skills & Experience:
* 2.1 university degree or above in an analytical subject such as Physics, Maths or Computer Science.
* Scripting and prototyping tools such as Excel and Python.
* Strong knowledge of Credit and Counterparty Risk.
* Strong cross-asset business knowledge for Risk & Scenarios.