We are working with a world-renowned buy-side business. Based in London, this firm also operates one of the leading asset managers in Europe and is trusted by a range of clients including Financial Institutions, Sovereign wealth funds and institutional pension funds alike.
- Implement transparent and robust processes to facilitate internal and external risk reporting.
- Analyze and understand information included on reports to effectively communicate with recipients of reports, respond to questions and conduct investigation.
- Aggregate information from a variety of sources to create detailed and accurate reports representing counterparty risk and the risk & portfolio construction of the firm’s investment portfolio.
- Assess the needs for infrastructure development and engage with IT team to define the process and infrastructure improvements.
- Respond to inquiries from various internal stakeholders across first (portfolio managers, finance, capital and operations) and second line.
- Utilize all features of Excel and PowerPoint to produce reports and share information in clear and detailed manner; consistent with firm’s brand / format.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years banking/financial services industry experience.
- Financial product and market data knowledge.
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of other areas e.g. Credit, Finance, Accounting a bonus.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in department and team projects.
- Flexibility and pro-active mind-set.
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com