Risk Data Aggregation - AVP
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Atlantic Associates
- 13 Feb 19
My client, a leading investment bank, are looking for a strong candidate with good experience in risk data (across risk types) to help them achieve BCBS 239 compliance.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with Risk and Finance divisions to deliver relevant projects including risk reporting to regulators (implementing a regulatory reporting control framework), and enhancing risk data aggregation or risk reporting.
- Creating of a project charter, senior level engagement, identification of deliverables and milestones to enable delivery within agreed timelines, to agreed scope, and leveraging planned resources.
- Validating that where gaps to BCBS 239 are identified, appropriate remediation items are opened and either linked to existing Global Technology projects, or new projects are opened to address the gap.
- University degree or appropriate professional experience.
- Experience of working in Financial Services
- Experience of working with Financial Risk either from a risk data aggregation or risk reporting perspective.
- A strong understanding of the regulatory environment, frameworks and compliance requirements associated with financial services.
- Experience of Quality Assurance and/ or Audit Assurance.
- Excellent knowledge of analysis and communication tools i.e. outstanding Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org