- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 19
We’re hiring! We are currently looking to an Reward Consultant to join our Rewards Solutions practice based in London. The Rewards Solutions practice forms part of our Talent, Reward and Performance business, which is a division of Aon plc. Our Rewards Solutions team provides reward consultancy services to both public and private companies surrounding all aspects of compensation Our work consists of advising Remuneration Committees, Boards and senior management on levels of pay, incentive design, choosing and setting performance targets, corporate governance, packages for joiners and leavers. We help companies undergoing change from start-ups, IPOs, disposals and acquisitions.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
- Manage and contribute to reward design/strategy projects within the Reward consulting team. Gather data, analyse results and develop recommendations and insights to support client's reward design and/or strategy requirements.
- Seek new business opportunities for reward design/strategy or data projects within current client contact base.
- Seek opportunities to introduce, enhance or standardise Aon products and services, in line with changesto reward practice and legislation in the market.
As a Reward Consultant some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Understand and identify client needs, including business and reward strategy, complexities of datagathering and handling, data nuances and caveats, and best practices.
- Provide and interpret competitive trends and market data patterns, implications for client compensationprogrammes and HR strategies.
- Directly manage client relationships, for either overall project or own section of project.
- Liaise with local/regional/global/ colleagues to manage client relationships.
- Support colleagues in creating, exploiting and growing the reward consulting business and have a good grasp of how the work can be leveraged to other areas of the firm.
- Manage day-to-day operations and project tasks associated with either entire project or section of project.
- Provide supervision and guidance to data analyst(s) or Junior Reward Consultant involved in the project.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Reward Consultant your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Experience in a compensation/benefits function or consultancy
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Client relationship management experience
- Experience of project management processes and practices
- Experience of producing and presenting reports, in a clear and concise manor, to a variety of audiences (including analysts, non-HR managers and executives)
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.