Reporting & Reconciliation Officer
- Competitive Package incl. Bonus and Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- H2O AM LLP
- 04 Mar 19
Middle Office role within an established and successful boutique asset management firm. This role will be working with a broad range of exotic and vanilla products across multiple funds and offers plenty of scope to develop technical expertise. Opportunity to get involved in a range of projects, including process and systems improvement, so strong experience of working with VBA is highly desirable.
At H2O, the Middle Office are responsible for efficiently facilitating trade flow and reconciliations, and managing counterparty risk. Working alongside the broader Middle Office Team Members, this role offers a great opportunity for a tech savvy, capital markets-focused operations professional to gain a broad knowledge of all aspects of asset management, and add value to a fast growing business by ensuring an efficient support service that our Investment Team can rely on.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Reconciliations. Including regular cash, inventory and NAV reconciliations.
- Monitoring of Mirror NAV to ensure accurate accounting.
- Monitoring of overdrafts and instructing funding as necessary in connection with the Cash Manager.
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with clients, custodians & PB, Mirror accounting and counterparties.
- Reporting and investigating any outstanding breaks and ensuring continued follow up until the problem is resolved.
- Ensuring the timely market registration of new share classes for UCITS funds.
- Completing all agreed Client Reporting and Regulatory Reporting.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory change which may affect the business requirements.
- Any ad hoc regulatory reporting requirements for; EMIR, ASIC, Dodd Frank
- Participate in the development of any new systems / enhancements.
- Facilitate the on boarding of any new clients or products.
- Maintenance of our record keeping system, booking adjustments on portfolios and products where necessary.
Interested? If you have the below attributes and experience we’d love to hear from you!
- Experience and/or working knowledge of trade settlement and reconciliation processes.
- Experience and advanced knowledge of VBA and SQL.
- Experience of working within Asset Management.
- Advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Excel.
- Proven ability to manage a fluctuating workload within a fast-paced environment and balance priorities.
- An articulate and resilient personality.
- A team player.