JobDescription : The Role:
S&P Global Market Intelligence is seeking a Relationship Manager for our Israel clients. As the key partner for our clients the Relationship Management team masters industry, product and financial knowledge to keep clients informed. Relationship Managers work with their clients to learn about the challenges and opportunities they face, and will discuss how Market Intelligence solutions can enable them to achieve value through their partnership within the organization. The Impact:
In this role you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the exciting and constantly-evolving financial institutions and commercial banking business. You will get to work with interesting clients, such as Accounting & Consulting Firms, Investment Banks, Investment Managers and other company types. In doing so you will get to learn their business and help them understand how to get the most out of our products and tools. The Career Opportunity:
You will have the opportunity to travel to client sites and work with a diverse range of professionals across the sector. You will also be incentivized and responsible for identifying new sales opportunities and working with our Sales Executives. The Team / The Business:
The team is composed of experienced professionals within the Financial Services industry. The business has a casual and friendly atmosphere with an entrepreneurial spirit. We value team work and it is crucial that you are a team player in order to be successful within our organization. Responsibilities:
- Manages existing business base. Leverages relationships with large and complex existing accounts to grow and retain business. Uses a deep understanding of the diagnostic process to understand impact of S&P Global products on client workflow.
- Conducts regular status and strategy meetings with management to understand how S&P Global products are being used or could be used to meet current or emerging business needs. Analyzes performance value delivered at the account.
- Executes a strategic account plan to identify upsell opportunities. Proactively maps out and meets key contacts to maximize account penetration.
- Analyzes clients' business needs and develops solutions and product enhancements and new development opportunities to maintain and grow business. Recommends renewal pricing based on diagnostic conversations. Develops strategic account plans that leverage S&P Global resources.
- Maintains awareness of market and industry trends to understand competitive environment. Participates in industry conferences and events.
- Regularly interacts with internal/external clients at multiple levels, senior management and the commercial leadership team.
- Significantly impacts the revenues of the business unit through renewal price increases and cross-sell/upsell opportunities that are referred to sales.
- Coaches and mentors junior team members on internal systems and policies/procedures
- Must be sufficient in Hebrew speaking and experience managing Israel clients
- 6-8 years of sales, relationship management or marketing experience and broad industry knowledge. Experience in Product Ops or at a client or prospect company a plus.
- Deep understanding of the clients' business to include industry, peer groups, key roles.
- Deep knowledge of S&P Global products and services and how they relate to customers' workflows.
- Understands customer problems and correctly interprets requirements to implement a solution strategy and proposes products and services to meet the client's needs. Problems may be complex due to size or scope.
- Goal and action orientated, with ability to work towards revenue targets within a business development environment
- Experience in dealing with challenging situations, i.e. objection handling, overcoming gatekeepers etc.
- Solid organization, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage a senior level audience
- Strong MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills are required, and any knowledge of CRM databases (such as Salesforce.com)