Leading Investment Manager based in the City are looking to recruit two individuals into their Regulatory Reporting team on a temporary basis.
Leading Investment Manager based in the City are looking to recruit two individuals into their Regulatory Reporting team on a temporary basis. You will be responsible for:
- Support daily reporting tasks to supporting EMIR/ASIC and MAS reporting requirements.
- Resolution of reject messages for the trade repository
- Review trade reporting on both DTCC and UNAVISTA resolving any exceptions
- Help build various tools in excel to cross reference reporting data to allow manual updates of missing data
- Complete UAT testing for the project team and suggest enhancements
To be considered for this role you must have strong experience of EMIR/Mifid II reporting from ideally an Investment Management background and have strong knowledge of Unavista and DTCC. Having exposure to projects would be advantageous. You will have high attention to detail and work well under pressure. You will be highly motivated and a team player.