RFP/Presentations Manager, Asset Management, London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Mar 19
Our client, a Global Real Estate Investment business (Top 10), is seeking an RFP/ Presentations Manager, to help establish the RFP function in the growing UK office. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for the next step up in their career with one of the industry leaders or a more established professional. This role requires RFP’s experience ideally within real estate investment management.
- Develop target written content for RFPs, RFIs and DDQs.
- Use advanced Microsoft Powerpoint skills to develop and enhance marketing materials and presentations.
- Work closely with the Business development team and portfolio managers
- Support the sales team with Sales collateral.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to manage on-time delivery across multiple items
- Review final materials to ensure we always deliver a clean and accurate final product.
- Coordinate with vendors to deliver printed material, and/or facilitate the electronic distribution of final materials
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in an RFP role at an Asset Manager
- Experience within real estate or alternatives (nice to have but not essential).
- Excellent writing and editing skills required with demonstrated expertise in working in content development.
- Project management & relationship management skills.
- Organisational skills to drive deliverables to completion.
- Strong communication / influencing skills
- Proactive & responsive, working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience in Qvidian (database tool) preferred