Quantitative Global Fixed Income & Equity Portfolio Managers, Sub PM's, HFT and Quant Analyst's (Top 10 Hedge Fund), Hong Kong, London, New York, Singapore.. $$$
- "Excellent Financial Package, to include Sign on and guaranteed bonus and excellent base and payout$
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 17 May 19
We would like to talk with candidates who have proven successful quantitative strategies for a variety of asset classes including ,Currency, Equities, Fixed income, Statistical Arbitrage, High Frequency Trading, Long Short Equities, Futures and related derivatives in the Global Market place.
If Balancing Risk and Return and Generating Alpha is your Speciality, come join the worlds leading minds in Global Trading.
Quantitative Portfolio Managers, High Frequency Traders, Sub PM's, Traders and Quant Analyst's (18Bln AUM Hedge Fund, Buy-side), Hong Kong, London, New York, Singapore.. $$$
We would like to talk with candidates who have successful quantitative strategies for a variety of asset classes including ,Currency, Equities, Fixed income, Statistical Arbitrage, High Frequency Trading, Long Short Equities, Futures and related derivatives in the Global Market place.
Our client a leading Global Systematic Hedge Fund with $14Bln AUM is now hiring dynamic Quantitative Portfolio Managers,Traders ,Sub PM's, Researchers and Tech Analysts to join their growing and expanding high profile international teams, roles based in New York and London.
The role will involve developing and deploying medium- high frequency systematic market neutral strategies and managing capital on behalf of the fund, ideally you will have Asian Securites expertise also.
This is a chance to join one of world's top hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performance and reward structures globally, to include strong sign on and guaranted bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collabarative team based culture.
• Min 3-10 years of relevant Hedge Fund industry experience. Experience in Intraday/ high frequency tradining and long short equities expertise. Ideally gained from working for a leading Systematic Hedge Fund or Global Quantitative Alternative Asset Manager as a PM, Sub PM or Researcher.
• MS / PhD in science, math, engineering, statistics or similar.
• Excellent investment track record with proven ability to work in a team-oriented investment process.
• Expertise in alpha research, portfolio construction, optimization, risk management, trade execution and Portfolio Management.
• Ability to deploy and manage a strategy from inception.
• Recent track record, generating >$10m P&L with a Sharpe of 1.5 +
"Excellent Financial Package, to include Sign on and guaranteed bonus and excellent base and payout$ "
To discuss in total coinfidence, please contact former Portfolio Manager Alan Hartley