- GBP45000 - GBP65000 per annum + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 20 May 19
An opportunity has arisen at a Bank in the city of London for a QA Engineer to bring their automation skills and deliver to priority projects. This is a permanent position based in London.
- Design and build dependable, intuitive, intelligent automation frameworks that prevent rather than cure issues and also self-healing applications that nurture our frameworks and application code.
- Complete manual exploratory functional and accessibility testing alongside the automated testing.
- Develop frameworks, templates and guidelines for developing test scripts.
Having experience within financial services is an advantage as you will be expected to be able to understand and explain basic trading concepts.
- QA Expereince
- Are experienced with automated testing tools (such as Selenium, Appium, XCui, Espresso)
It would be great if you also had: Mobile/Tablet App QE experience
Salary up to £65,000
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales