- Great bonus package + Flexible working
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- RiskTech Financial Services
A global investment firm is looking for a Python Quantitative Analyst. As a python quant research analyst, you will work on researching, designing, and enhancing quantitative systems that support the investment and research process
Python Quantitative Analyst
A global investment firm is looking for a Python Quantitative Analyst. As a python quant research analyst, you will work on researching, designing, and enhancing quantitative systems that support the investment and research process. This firm is looking for someone who has a strong market knowledge and can think outside the box.
We are looking for a creative person to bring data science and quantitative techniques to bear on deep-value fundamental investing.
- Build various quantitative investment models to complement and enhance fundamental analysis.
- Find and work with non-traditional datasets to illuminate fundamental economic and business trends.
- Collaborate with other investment management professionals to enhance existing quant models and data processing for improved quality and efficiency.
- Conduct and deliver top-notch research projects with quantitative applications to fundamental strategies.
- Manipulate datasets into easily understandable and relevant reports.
- Work with other technology professionals both externally and internally.
- building quantitative equity models/multi-asset models; experience with factor research, portfolio construction, systematic models.
- Experience with some quantitative software programs such as Python.
- Experience with backtesting for quantitative strategies.
- Master’s degree in quantitative field preferred.
- Strong academic background
- Experience in equities, fixed income and/or multi-asset strategies’ quantitative modeling
Salary: Great bonus package + Flexible working
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)208 012 8204 for more details.