Project Owner, Investment Operation
- Up to £75,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Leverton Search
- 18 Mar 19
My client a well-recognised investment management firm is looking for a project owner to take on small and large project to produce large strategic change. This role will have you completely stepping away from BAU and have a varied and exciting position within a key team. The person who takes on this position will be reporting to a well-regarded figure head within the company, and will have the ability to grow beyond a traditional operation role.
- This role will have you working on strategic change projects varying in size. You will need to be prepared to work solo and within the team as a whole.
- You will need the ability to take on small projects that are a part of a larger picture and be able to process and analysis this in accordance.
- For the first two years there is a large migration project that shall be the candidates focus. This will require individuals to have strong investment operations backgrounds.
- Strong investment operations background
- Project Management experience
- IMC or CFA desirable
- Get up and go attitude
- Team player
Please note due to the level of applications, we will only be contacting successful candidates.