- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- South Africa GSC
- 14 Mar 19
PA & Team Administrator London initial 6 months (Must have Insurance or Financial Services experience )
PA & Team Administrator
initial 6 months
(Must have Insurance or Financial Services experience )
Provide highly efficient day to day administrative support to the Group Underwriting Modelling team.Research, scope and run initiatives as allocated, to satisfactory conclusion, including implementation as directed by the team and Line Manager.
Team Administration Duties
- To be the point of reference for all enquiries and meeting organisation for the team.
- Responsible for organising the travel arrangements, flights, Eurostar, accommodation, Visas, currency and currency returns for the team as required,
- To co-ordinate the arrangements for all Corporate Entertainment events.
- To prepare, code and obtain authorisation for all invoices.
- Assist with the completion and submission to Group Compliance of the Gifts and Hospitality register on a monthly basis.
- Online ordering of Business Cards as required.
- Online completion of IT forms for new starters, leavers, change requests as requested.
- To be responsible for the Archiving as necessary.
- Presentations and electronic media: create professional presentation packs/slides. Take content from the team members and develop creative, clear and professional slide packs. Manage the intranet for Group Underwriting where appropriate, ensuring it is kept up to date. Ensure alignment to all relevant branding guidelines.
- Meetings: Responsible for organising meetings as requested by the team as required. Booking meeting rooms with the necessary visual aids, collation, preparation and distribution of the meeting packs prior to the meeting, minute taking and circulation to the attendees chasing through arising action points, the arrangement of meeting/business planning 'away days' liaising with external suppliers and ensuring terms of reference are met, production of presentations etc.