ODI SR Developer
- Market Standards
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions UK Ltd
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Analytics and Information Management Are you interested in a career in our Analytics and Information Management (AIM) practice? From strategy to delivery our AIM practice experts offer Strategic, advisory and management consulting across Enterprise Information Management, business intelligence and analytics Strategic, advisory and implementation services for next generation technologies such as Big Data analytics, mobile and cloud BI Enterprise performance management solutions spanning business strategy and enterprise metrics definitions End-to-end information management services including data management, data integration, data quality and data governance
- Be part of an Agile delivery team and be able to deliver tasks independently
- Work on development related activities using ODI, Oracle as tableau across the global projects.
- Provide ongoing user engagement & support in ensuring project consistency across different areas within the bank.
- Liaise with Project Managers, development, QA, and Release teams globally to plan, define and execute requirements.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on system infrastructure and capabilities and interdependencies in the Bank.
- Working with various upstream BAs, PMs and IT.
- Work as a member of an effective team, contributing to ad hoc requests without losing focus on primary objectives.
- Hands on experience in design and development. experience in the area of data warehousing and data integration solutions
- Strong 3+ year hand-on experience in Oracle Data Integrator with in-depth understanding of the Oracle Data integration product suite and latest offerings
- Working knowledge of ODI setup and configuration
- Extensive experience with Oracle Database
- Experience with OWB is an added advantage
- Must have executed at least 2 projects in ODI
Key Skills Required:
- Exceptional technical and communication skills combined with team leading experience.
- Client facing and team mentoring experience
- Have experience of full project lifecycle, including managing dependencies, resources and competing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good understanding of the enterprise application, data integration and Data warehouse architectures and data management technologies
- Strong understanding of database and ETL performance tuning/ optimization approaches and best practices
Good to Have Skills:
- Exposure to Oracle Golden Gate.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.